Friday, May 1, 2020

thInQ: The Time is to be Bold

Warriors of the light waken from your slumber. 
Meet the Divine Feminine as she takes her place unencumbered.
Alongside and in balance with her Divine Male counterpart. 
One is no more than the other; beating simultaneously as one whole heart. 
Together, their new now unfolds.
Stand warriors, the time is to be bold. 
-written by thInQ, May 1, 2020



Let's pair this poem with a new ditty The Hu - Song of Women Feat. Lzzy Hale and check out those lyrics! Bam! 






Lyrics by LZZY Hale: I am bones and I am skin I am home, where life begins I’ve started wars, I’ve given peace Across the ocean, I carry the seed

I’m your lover I’m your mother I’m Your sister I’m your daughter When Kings fall to their knees They Sing a woman’s song When birds scream in the trees They Sing a woman’s song The sunrise in the east Sings a woman’s song Every Heart that beats Sings a woman’s song I am fire I am water I am empress I am thunder I am flower I am wonder I’m the object Of your desire I am beauty I am grace I am faith… When Kings fall to their knees They Sing a woman’s song When birds scream in the trees They Sing a woman’s song The sunrise in the east Sings a woman’s song Every Heart that beats Sings a woman’s song Every heart beats a woman’s song Every heart beats a woman’s song Every heart beats a woman’s song Every heart beats a woman’s song

No comments: